• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT Pin Lock for Ball Lock. Cornelius co2 regulator, other stuff.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewThruYou

Reaction score
I would like to trade a pin lock keg for a ball lock. I can add some cash. This has not been pressure tested, but I got it from a homebrewer and it still had beer in it...so I think it's good. If it doesn't hold pressure, I'll refund and take it back. It's getting an oxyclean soak right now.

Prefer this to be local as to avoid shipping costs. I'm in Montgomery county, PA. Not far from Philly.

- Cornelius brand co2 regulator

- 2 sanke couplers (one is plastic and one metal) - I'm not actually sure if they are S or D. Can someone confirm?

- Hybrid Chiller (Counterflow in a PVC Pipe: http://www.howtobrew.com/appendices/appendixC.html)

Will take some pictures of the other stuff...can ship the regulator, taps, etc. Won't ship chiller or keg. Will take some pictures of the other stuff and research some trade equivalents or prices. PM me for more info.

is the metal sanke coupler 'd'. got any pics fo the regulator/tap? im in north nj, ill pay $50 for them shipped.

i have extra ball lock kegs, if you want to trade for the reg/tap. dont need any pin locks though

is the metal sanke coupler 'd'. got any pics fo the regulator/tap? im in north nj, ill pay $50 for them shipped.

i have extra ball lock kegs, if you want to trade for the reg/tap. dont need any pin locks though

I'll take some pictures in a few hours. It should be a D, but I'll confirm.

Pics are up. Regulator has seen better days...rust on the gauge housing and and screws. I'm not sure if the sanke coupler is D or S. Hopefully, someone can chime in and help me out.

I'm not sure what this stuff is worth...just trying to trade/sell towards more brewing equipment...especially ball lock kegs.

Back