The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that stripper, I went to school with her. She dates a dude I grew up with. She started dating him shortly before she sold her story to the Herald. They are still together today. Poor bastard.

The Bog is listed in that app. Try another one called "Find Great Craft Beer".

Hit Medusa.

Also TITS (Tavern in the Square). They usually have a good tap list and are closer than AA

Horseshoe in Hudson has a long list too.

Oh and Rail Trail Flatbread Co right next door has some interesting and changing taplists. They had some Founders and CBS, Canadian Bacon Stout, on tap a couple of weeks ago.

The Bog is listed in that app. Try another one called "Find Great Craft Beer".

Hit Medusa.

Also TITS (Tavern in the Square). They usually have a good tap list and are closer than AA

Horseshoe in Hudson has a long list too.

Oh and Rail Trail Flatbread Co right next door has some interesting and changing taplists. They had some Founders and CBS, Canadian Bacon Stout, on tap a couple of weeks ago.
Thank you, Dude.

Thanks Cape, ask me to spend money on an app I might use twice and hope I'll stumble into the bog...

Zero fux given if you stumble by the taproom. It's an app I use constantly whenever I travel more than 30 miles from my house and I've always had tremendous luck with it. I've had it for years and it's the best buck I've ever spent.

Latest posts

Back