howdy from dallas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trmarkel

Reaction score
So I've started my first batch and I think it might have been ruined... just kidding.

I've started my first batch and I can feel the addiction setting in. I started with a 2 step fermentation kit from a LHBS and a standard bock brew kit. I'm just 3 days into fermentation and I'm drawing up plans for a mash tun and a fermentation cooler. I can't wait to start with AG brewing. Anyway I'll probably lurk for awhile and then start posting again. Cheers!

Welcome to the madness.
I always suggest first time home brewers get a few kits under their belts before trying anything to crazy. It gets you a good feel for the process. And most kits come with good instructions to follow.
Cheers
Jay

Thanks for the greeting Jaybird... I know I should probably do a few kits first, but I'm kinda a crazy person that plays everything on hard setting and I won't feel satisfied until I do an all grain brew. That just how I be.

lumpher, i was actually wondering about local brew clubs, I'll have to check it out. Thanks!

thank you kegcowboy, I appreciate the welcome, though I don't consider houston my neighbor... jk. cheers!

Latest posts

Back