What not to say on a first date!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HBHoss

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
In other words, how to make sure there isn't a second date;)

What do YOU do when herpes flares up?

Could you come up and help me pop some zits on my butt?

I need to hurry, my wife and kids will be home soon.

Ha.

My brother took a first date to see The Accused.

Plot:
A rape victim, enraged at the light sentence her attackers received on account that she was of "questionable character" goads a female prosecutor to charge the men who literally cheered the attack on.

On the flipside: He agreed to a first date, in another instance, to see a football game because her father was a coach. He assumed HS football game.

He found out quickly that Saturday morning that he was to watch the WI game from the sidelines with his date.... the daughter of Barry Alvarez.

I'm still pissed he blew that date too.

So what'd you say to your wife to get the second date? Oh wait, let me guess, she agreed to go out with you so you drugged her and went to Vegas?
Nah. We met on a plane and she's terrified of flying. Absolutely paralyzed with fear.
It was Dramamine and we went to the bucolic garden spot of Lexington, Ky., because, well, that's where the plane landed.

Nah. We met on a plane and she's terrified of flying. Absolutely paralyzed with fear.
It was Dramamine and we went to the bucolic garden spot of Lexington, Ky., because, well, that's where the plane landed.

Man, if I knew that absolute ass numbing fear was the way to get laid, I would have worn my hockey mask more often!

A bit off topic but I was always awkward around girls for many years and no too smooth a talker. Anyway, my first job was washing dishes at a restaurant. One of my coworkers told me one of the waitresses wanted me to ask her out. I got up my nerve and approached her and said. "Hey Hi, I heard you wanted to go out with me". She almost dropped her tray and quickly fled embarrassed. I quickly realized what an ass I was. She never said hi to me again. My friend couldn't believe I said that and screwed up a sure thing. I should have tried to apologize but had no clue how to so it ended like that. She was hot, never forget that.

Do you mind if I fart?

At dinner; When the waitress asks what you want to drink, " A 12 oz glass of your bath water." Only if she's smokin' hot!!

Are those real?

Do you like anal sex? If so, one two dicks at a time.

Man, my balls itch like somethin' fierce

Man, you eat lot. Oink, Oink

Back