• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tower and Sanke tap coupler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VoodooManX

Reaction score
Ok I did an upgrade to my kegerator. There's been roughly 1gal through this tower. It works great has zero scratches and all the hardware, bolts, nuts, washers, (minus the beer line fitting). This is like new. It is a taprite model D4740 tower and faucet. It doesn't drip or leak. Asking $55 shipped anywhere continental US. Tower is sold. But the faucet is still available.

Also, I have a new, never used Sanke tap coupler. $30 shipped anywhere continental US.

I have great E-bay references (bluskydiamond) and accept Paypal. Feel free to make offers via PM or email. Also, listed locally on craigslist.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_0289.jpg

Somebody needs a basic tower and commercial keg coupler.

Offers?

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

Tower is sold. The faucet and tap handle are still available, as is the new never used sanke coupler. Offers accepted via pm or email. Email bluskydiamond @ yahoo . com

Latest posts

Back