ISO : Cantillon - FT : Oregon (searching for my bday beer)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rivenin

Reaction score
This might be a strange trade... But alas, never know until you ask!

I want to open a bottle of cantillon for my birthday this year (beginning of october). Never had it, always wanted it... but of course, you can't find it on the shelves and shipping is hellacious from belgium... and well, with my wife staying home to watch our kids, money is pretty tight.

So i'll toss this out there and see if anyone wants to help!

ISO : A bottle of cantillon i can open on my birthday
FT : Oregon breweries and the like
- here is a pretty good idea of what i can get (also can visit breweries) as i'm just outside of portland
http://www.belmont-station.com/bottles/

-----

this trade can take it's time as i spent pretty much my budget already this month as a few releases came out and my friends from out of town are coming in and i'm moving jobs, so we can do this most likely next month, but this'll give us time to figure something out.

here is my current beer fridge as well if anything is of interest!
11820721_536790639809526_492292835_n.jpg

ones that are hiding in the back
Avery - samael (i think it's a 2012 or 2013, can't recall)
Central city - Thors hammer
Trinity - 7 day sour
Degarde - bu weise
Sam Adams - Stoney Creek
LAgunitas - Olde Gnarleywine (this years, so not special at all)
Elysian - belgain raspberry stout
(the crux in the picture is better off red, their flanders)
there are 2 extras that i cannot remember behind in the bottom row (i'm at work, so i'll update this when i get home)

Not really a preference on style as i would love to try anything from them. A normal gueze would be awesome so i can taste the base , but a fruited would be just as well!

Would love 2 smaller bottles (so i can toss one away for a longer time frame). or one 750 would be cool too hah. I'm not "overly" picky. Mainly just want to be able to try them for my birthday.

Anything anyone thinks is fair for me as long as i'ts not like 10 bottles of Gingersnap from cascade for a 375 of lambic as i wouldn't be able to do that.

Pretty much if you toss up an offer, i'm likely to take it.

i'll mostly just be ecstatic to try it!

unfortunately not, those are brewery only releases and i haven't had a chance to make it out there just yet (i'll be out that way during tax time i'm sure... hah!)

Back