The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It takes a special talent to f- it up. John has it. I'd also agree ownership is the main problem. John just broadcasts the agenda adding his own spin to f- it up more.

I hope David Price talks to the media over the offseason. However, I think his elbow is dangling which shouldn't give him confidence to spout off. I think it will be interesting.

little-bit-little-bit.jpg

Wasn't it Lovullo who took over for Farrell when he went for treatment? I liked him. Couldn't fire a guy going in for chemo so he went to Arizona.

On a positive I'll thoroughly enjoy watching Farrell's worthless press conferences for some other team now.

I don't like the way the booted Tito. Even if the guy had issues he did a lot for the team. No reason to air dirty laundry on the way out the door. Especially personal issues.

If you had 48 hours in the “ How long till dark secrets about John Farrells failures as a human being and how they led to his failures as the Sox manager Over/Under pool... you lost.

I figured by the end of the business day on Wednesday, so I was out early.

John Henry and Co are truly finger to the wind, frigging weasels.

Not bad. They had a barrel aged called sarcophagi that was pretty good. Bottles are kind of expensive tho.

They are right above a good driving loop of various oyster and lobster shacks. One of them had a sign out front "wine & oysters" and most are on the honor system this time of the year. Lot of good scenic stops too. There's a meadery and distillery we didn't hit.. Last pic is one of the shacks that hold the oysters. Leaves haven't peaked yet. Good eaten

View attachment IMG_20171014_183327.jpgView attachment IMG_20171014_114819.jpg

That happened to me once when I added a tablespoon of bentonite powder to five gallons of recently fermented red wine that I hadn’t de-gassed enough. Instantly gave the CO2 five million nucleation points to drop out of solution on. I recognized my mistake about five seconds in. Two hundred fifty pounds of directly applied nurse couldn’t stop that disaster. Unfortunately, my little whoopsie happened inside. Herself was not amused.

That happened to me once when I added a tablespoon of bentonite powder to five gallons of recently fermented red wine that I hadn’t de-gassed enough. Instantly gave the CO2 five million nucleation points to drop out of solution on. I recognized my mistake about five seconds in. Two hundred fifty pounds of directly applied nurse couldn’t stop that disaster. Unfortunately, my little whoopsie happened inside. Herself was not amused.

LOL!

“250”

That’s adorable

Latest posts

Back