Cool Hockey Goal - Couldn't resist

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True, but for a situation such as this, it works! And guessing by the fact that the kid is 9 and playing with 12 year olds (with a father who was elite), my guess is that he isn't just a one trick pony.

yeah... I don't care if he can do it in a game or not... the kid is 9... and a nine year old with that kind of puck handling ability is pretty amazing.

He scored his 50th goal in his 13th game this year and scored 6 goals in a tournament finals game.
He could really only do that on a breakaway in a real game.

Goalies reaction is priceless, looks like a little adult holding the glove hand out as if to say WTF!

I've seen a very similar goal before. Not by a 9 yo though. I think some pros try it during the skills competition, or variation thereof. Anyone with that much stick control is bound to go places in his career.

Wow, that was great. I wasn't really aware people (especially 9 year olds) could handle the puck like that.

I'll have to send this to my hockey buddy and ask him why he isn't this good...

If that little dope was thinking straight he would have skated out and stopped that nonsense. And before you open your piehole, i'm a goalie, so I can bash goalies regardless of age.:D

If that little dope was thinking straight he would have skated out and stopped that nonsense. And before you open your piehole, i'm a goalie, so I can bash goalies regardless of age.:D

What is the hockey equivilant of an "armchair quarterback?" :cross:

Wow, that was great. I wasn't really aware people (especially 9 year olds) could handle the puck like that.

I'll have to send this to my hockey buddy and ask him why he isn't this good...

if your budy cant do that he doesn't deserve to even play rec league...

the thing that is impressive isnt that he did it, its that he tried it in that situation!

any hockey player can pick it up like that and spin, i think i might only get 1/4 actually on net....

He's NINE!

C'mon... that's not impressive??? I don't remember any nine year olds i played with or have seen since that have that kind of puck handling and even skating control that the shot took.

yeah, but picking up the puck like that is NOT hard, having the balls to do it on tv....

Wouldn't it be awesome if NHL players started doing this on P shots?

Maybe then the NHL would realize that the shoot out is absolute bullshvt!

Back