• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10 ball lock Cornelius Kegs! Staunton, Va

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't live close enough to meet up to purchase some of these but I'd love to get this deal. I would be totally willing to pay for the shipping. No money out of your pocket. This is much cheaper than I paid for my first two, but if you absolutely don't want to ship I respect that. Cheers!

I live in Morgantown Wv unfortunately shipping would prob be less then gas to drive unless you come near me?

Right now, I am doing local pickup..... BUT... If I do shipping, what is best way to ship these??? I would guess you would have to box them.

Matt

I feel this is too high, shipping kills the deal.. It looks like shipping on 2 is $30.... I will need to find a box. I will sell 2 shipped for $95??? Anyone know how to ship cheaper.

I can sweeten the deal and sell 2 Kegs and 1 Pound of Cascade pellet hops Frozen and vacuum sealed for $108....The Cascades are at 6.9% alpha acids

I just figured I could ship 5 for $65. So the total cost would be $215, shipped. If the box isnt to big for UPS...... I still think this is a MUCH better deal for someone local. Anyone know if a 47x31x13 box is too big for ups??

Hmmm I wonder why the shipping is showing so high. The two that I bought off ebay only cost like $18 or so to ship. I'm not sure if it was because the guy was in Ohio or what. He also didn't box them. The guy taped the two kegs together and taped cardboard on the top and bottom. But sorry about bothering you on the shipping but that's a bit too rich for my blood.

What is zip in Ohio..... and I will ship like that if you want?? Dont want to make $$ of shipping... did they ship UPS or USPS....

The zip is 43832 and I'm trying to remember how it was sent. I'm thinking it was UPS but I'm not exactly sure now sorry.

Ship USPS parcel post should be cheaper than UPS. Depending on destination of course but 2 cornys should cost about 15 - 20 parcel post.

Back