banjo burner or bayou classic

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
gettin ready to invest in a couple of burners. the banjo is cheaper and sufficient. the bayou classic seems to be better suited to a keggle. suggestions? oh yeah how much of a jump in propane usage compared to my turkey fryer?

will you be using keggles?if you are be ready for them as far as your burner is concerned.

will you be using keggles?if you are be ready for them as far as your burner is concerned.

yes I have a keggle already and another keg to cut for a hlt.. The banjo is stand is not as wide as the bayou classic and the classic seems more heavy duty. even the guy at the LHBS seemed to think the keggle would be far more stable on the classic.However it seems to be overkill for 5 gallon batches IMO.

I have the tubing to weld up some stands, I could just buy the actrual burner and regulator and build my own......

Back