Support for Wounded Soldiers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bass0721

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not really sure if this post will be kept up. I don't know if it's against any rules here to post a fund raiser or not this is to help wounded soldiers and I am a 23 year veteran,so here goes .......

On May 22nd, 2011, I'll be participating in an incredible event called the Run to Home Base 9K.
The Run to Home Base will honor heroic veterans and help raise much needed funds for the new Red Sox Foundation and Massachusetts General Hospital Home Base Program. Funds raised for the Home Base Program will provide psychiatric care and community outreach to the many veterans returning from Iraq and Afghanistan with combat stress disorders and/or traumatic brain injury and their families.
I have pledged to raise a minimum of $1,000 and I need your help. You can support my efforts and donate at

http://www.runtohomebase.org/runtohomebase/KrisRodenhiser

1.64 million service members who have been deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan, nearly one in five currently suffers from combat stress disorders. In addition, nearly 20 percent of veterans who served in these ongoing conflicts experienced a concussion or other traumatic brain injury during their tours of duty. That's why I'm joining the Run to Home Base. I hope that you'll support me.

Thank you in advance for your generosity!

Kris

Latest posts

Back