Lost confidence in BEER Magazine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benjibbad

Reaction score
Was perusing one at the local bookery when I noticed they did a feature on "pour of the month" essentially a hot girl working the the beer industry. On her profile her leat fav beer is "dark" and fav beer is "bud light" I don't care how hot she is.... I would not expect to see something like this in the like of perveyors of fine malted barley bliss and information. Am I the only one??

Not familiar with the publication, but....

Is she featured in their for her beer knowledge, or her "features". My guess is the interview portion isn't as important for this article.

After re-reading your post, are you upset that they have this feature at all, or that they chose a hottie with bad taste in beer?

Hottie with the bad taste in beer. Later in the mag she goes in to explain food/beer pairings. It is just hard to take someone serious when they dislike "dark" beer instead of a particular style or flavor. Maybe they should come around Tampa more often, I have met plenty of hot women who love a good IPA or swill stouts or imperials with the rest of us. I just expected more for a publication who's main focus is craft and home brews.

Was perusing one at the local bookery when I noticed they did a feature on "pour of the month" essentially a hot girl working the the beer industry. On her profile her leat fav beer is "dark" and fav beer is "bud light" I don't care how hot she is.... I would not expect to see something like this in the like of perveyors of fine malted barley bliss and information. Am I the only one??

Was she blond with big titties? :D

I agree any beer magazine should do a better job of getting people or pros who know beer especially if they are gonna comment on the beer.

Somebody who says there favorite beer is Bud Light doesn't know beer. Its like taking the word or food gourmet who says his favorite cheese is Kraft White Cheddar. The kind in a can or Cheese Whiz....:rolleyes:

Back