Beerfest - Mount Hope Winery (PA Ren Faire) - Lancaster PA - May 9th?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jezter6

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I got something about this from my brew club - supposedly in May.

Anyone else planning to attend? I'm thinking of doing this instead of the Harrisburg Brewer's Festival after having a few disappointing years of meathead drunks and people packed into a small area.

If a large group of us picks one of the sessions, maybe we can get together before/after to swap homebrew in the parking lot and generally have a good time meeting other HBTers.

Who's in??!?!?!??!?!

Thinking about it, it's my birthday...would make a nice birthday present to myself. :D Nice list of breweries attending.

I didn't think the Harrisburg festivals were too bad the past few years I've gone. Guess I'm just used to the meatheads. ;)

Hmm, looks like May is going to be busy for me for thee first week. Penciling it in now!

Any ideas as to meeting up? Want to meet up prior to the first session? Between sessions? After the sessions (although I imagine most of us might be wasted by then)

Firebrewer and I will be there for the 11-3 session.

Let's getting a running list of HBTers in attendance:

1. flyangler18
2. Firebrewer

was anyone there when the winners of the homebrew competition were announced? They were not ready to announce when I left at 3. Apparently they took a little longer than expected. Doesn't anything take longer than expected when you drink beer?

Latest posts

Back