The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not urban slang.... It's a phrase I coined in the football trash talk thread.

Stands for: The Most Dominant Team Of The Millennium.

... which the Patriots are.

It's just too long to type every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

My wife posted it on Facebook this past weekend. We were on the small flume ride where they take your picture on the way down. After the first run, we kept making funny faces for the camera. That was our "everyone make a face like you are super scared" faces. We thought it was hysterical, had to buy the pic, and my wife even posted it on FB.

Paul, being the galactic dick that he is took it off FB where my wife shared it with "friends"... (She felt bad declining Paul's friend request whereas I never hesitated) and decided, "hey.., here is something funny.. I don't care that it had his kids are involved... Fcuk em... Let me post that on the internet for everyone and then everyone will like me and think I am super funny!!"

Atta boy *****enozzle. Well played.

ANNNNNNND I immediately sent a text to you telling you that I was going to clobber you with that pic, so don't go acting like I just pulled a 'picture through the hotel door peephole' thing, you knew it was coming and you laughed about it.

No... I didn't think you would actually post a picture of my entire family. I didn't think you were that stupid. I also figured you were just going to load up on smart azz comments on FB. I was apparently way off on both assumptions.

My wife posted it on Facebook this past weekend. We were on the small flume ride where they take your picture on the way down. After the first run, we kept making funny faces for the camera. That was our "everyone make a face like you are super scared" faces. We thought it was hysterical, had to buy the pic, and my wife even posted it on FB.

Paul, being the galactic dick that he is took it off FB where my wife shared it with "friends"... (She felt bad declining Paul's friend request whereas I never hesitated) and decided, "hey.., here is something funny.. I don't care that it had his kids are involved... Fcuk em... Let me post that on the internet for everyone and then everyone will like me and think I am super funny!!"

Atta boy *****enozzle. Well played.

I thought it was a great picture. I think the other is funnier. Again I'm not advocating Pauls discretion or lack there of but it's a great photo.

Paul you could photoshop capes face on everybody else's body...

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I think the other one is funnier also...

I also think it loses a bit of a "haha! I totally busted you by putting your picture on HBT" oomph when the picture was intentional.

I thought it was a great picture. I think the other is funnier. Again I'm not advocating Pauls discretion or lack there of but it's a great photo.

Paul you could photoshop capes face on everybody else's body...

I'll give you a kidney if you take care of that for me. Don't have the skilz

Mike, you SO should have joined us on the North Shore last week. The diving was phenomenal! Dove the Rockport breakwater. Lobster, scallops, urchins. More cod and pollack than you could shake a stick at. Everyone aboard said it was one of the best NE dives ever.

Hey Cape, thanks for the translation. Stuck out here in the Pacific on a boat, I can barely get through to this website every few days, and getting news from Boston.com is pretty hard too. Just heard we traded Mankins, but didn't hear what we got back for him. Half headlines suck. Sorta like PTN's jokes.

Can't wait for the Pats to start playing, but it does mean it's fall again, and another summer has gone, and of course,

Winter is Coming.

Here's hoping for an Indian Summer - or should we call it an Indigenous species early fall?

Damn the politically correct.

I'll give you a kidney if you take care of that for me. Don't have the skilz

If I have time, I'll work on it...

Mike, you SO should have joined us on the North Shore last week. The diving was phenomenal! Dove the Rockport breakwater. Lobster, scallops, urchins. More cod and pollack than you could shake a stick at. Everyone aboard said it was one of the best NE dives ever.

I would like to try diving, but in the ocean, I'm the tastiest white fish.

One advantage to being stuck in the middle of the Pacific is not having to watch the sox implode at the end of another season - nor of watching Remy trying to stay relevant. I too want to not see him ever again. Eck could easily fit right in - though he needs to give up that '80's hairdo.

Can't wait to get home for the Pats.

Life is good

1409436572334.jpg

Back