The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not funny but I can't stop giggling... Anyone see the news about the al-Qaida leader dude that the CIA just iced in Yemen yesterday or the day before?? He was supposedly responsible for the bombing of the USS Cole.

I have read the AP release a dozen times and giggle every time at this actual line, "Fahd al-Quso was hit by a missile as he stepped out of his vehicle,"

CIA got permission from the Yemeni government, flew a freakin drone over this dude's head which I am sure was completely invisible to anyone on the ground, watched this guy and then as he stepped out of his car, hit him in the freakin chest with a missile.

CIA... AIN'T.... PLAYIN'!!!

CIA hasn't been playin for over 10 years. I was trying to find pictures when this story first came out over a decade ago. Here's what remained of a truck after a hellfire missile was used in one of the first drone attacks:

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,387571,00.html

I was trying to find the other pictures of the truck's engine block that was turned into one solid molten block of metal, another picture of just the burnt springs from the trucks seat and one other picture of nothing but a black smear with pair of sandals at the very end of it.

From the "Quest to find something to feel good about with this years Red Sox' front, at least they got rid of Papelbon before he started stinking the joint out.

What's his ERA so far, .82 with nine saves? Loser.

What good's a closer when your starters are giving up eight runs a game?

How 'bout that Middlebrooks kid? Another two homers last night? Batting 0.381, with a 0.952 slugging percentage? I mean, he's a kid, so he's only going to get better, right?

Youk's going to be a mighty expensive pinch hitter if he ever gets healthy. Of course, he could always play 1st instead of Gonzo; how the **** do you strike out to the opposing first baseman?

I can't help but wonder if TB's sister ever watched the Youk play, up to bat, sweating' like a Belgian draft horse. How can a decent looking girl, any girl, even consider marrying a guy who's head drips sweats at a gallon per hour clip? You can't put on enough deodorant to cancel out that much sweat. On any given Tuesday in January you just KNOW he smells like a musk ox. And mind you, he sweats buckets while playing BASEBALL! Imagine what he'd look like performing an aerobic activity? Farkin' A! It boggles the mind!

paulthenurse said:
I can't help but wonder if TB's sister ever watched the Youk play, up to bat, sweating' like a Belgian draft horse. How can a decent looking girl, any girl, even consider marrying a guy who's head drips sweats at a gallon per hour clip? You can't put on enough deodorant to cancel out that much sweat. On any given Tuesday in January you just KNOW he smells like a musk ox. And mind you, he sweats buckets while playing BASEBALL! Imagine what he'd look like performing an aerobic activity? Farkin' A! It boggles the mind!

Lol. Oh he!! Yeah. And that Middlebrooks kid can hit, just hope he can do this against a real pitching staff.

And speaking of Youk's BIL...

Tom. Come back to us. It's getting harder and harder to believe that you just wear that lavender get up cause you get to stick you tallywacker in Giselle if you do. I'm starting to think of you as Yeager with a really good arm. (shudder)

Lol. Oh he!! Yeah. And that Middlebrooks kid can hit, just hope he can do this against a real pitching staff.

Hey, the sox faced the O's pitching staff. They even have a first baseman that can strikeout Gonzo. OUCH! What the heck is wrong with Buchholz arguing with BobbyV for getting pulled out of the game with like 80 pictures and balls flying over the wall? DiceK is tearing up the minors!

New rule. When your ERA has a nine-handle on it, you're not allowed to ***** and complain about ANYTHING. Manager wants you to take a seat? Give him the ball and go sit down. They want you to pitch long relief? Go down to the bullpen. Coffee's too cold? Drink it anyway.

Also, I'm not THAT worried about Aces. His last six appearances have all been pretty good. Really, he's had only two bad appearances all year - that second game when he gave up about fifty runs, and the one other blown save. Paps is still better, but that was a *huge* amount of money to commit to any closer not named "Mariano."

Surprising, the bullpen's been better than the starting pitching for most of the year.

Ever hear that guy on EEI that used to do the Tito impressions? He was freakin' amazing... he was a DEAD ringer for Francona's voice. He had a line on Youk I almost pissed myself laughing at... in Francona's voice he said, "the locker room can be a scary place, I gotta see guys like Youk coming out of the shower. The guy looks like a ziplock full of mayonaisse"

Shagrined...

Is that anything like being chagrined, the feeling of vexation or humiliation one feels when their homebrew club convenes for a meeting at their house and discovers that hidden stash of Miller Genuine Draft in the basement?

Is it anything like that?

Cape Brewing said:
No, I think it is more around finally tapping 100+ gallons of a Consecretion clone and finding out that it is horrible and unsalvagable.

Really?!? I hope this is a horrible joke.

That would make me very shagrined. Very shagrined indeed.

But at least we would all have the great memories of the fun day we all spent together brewing it.

(Did the sarcasm that was suppose to be dripping off that last sentence come through in print or does sarcasm need to be heard?)

I'm sure it's not the last multi-barrel batch of beer that Cape's going to **** up. The ones you **** up at the nano, please don't try to sell those, m'kay?

No different than any other brew day really... Was just a couple more of us here. We'll all pull through.

We gots ta git brewin again soon though. Fill those barrels back up with non-suckage

Top of the recipe says MGD. I wouldn't bust balls on the Consecration.

In other sports related news I think the Pat's Addai pickup will be a good one. Yes he did blow the last two years on a horrible team but we need a running game and he might be one of those underutilized players due to his position. He just needs some passing distration which he use to have years ago. I think a lot of his injuries were from the pressure of the team free falling (not sox free falling but Manningless free falling)

Sent from my Iphone on the first tee with Josh Beckett.

Back