Any reason a Micro Matic regulator is worth not buying from Keg Connection?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerryodom

Reaction score
Or Keg Cowboy. I throw Keg Connection out there because I know people recognize that name here. Anyhow I have some keg equipment but it's taken a shelling over the years and I need some replacement stuff. I've read the Micro Matic parts are supposed to be excellent but also read that quality product comes from Keg Connection / Keg Cowboy. Is Micro Matic worth paying for if anyone has experience with both? :tank:

As long as it does not cost more than buying from Micromatic direct on their site.

I've paid as much a 40% less for regulators by going direct when they have a sale.

I love their regulators.

I might just say the hell with it and purchase a micromatic regulator and then get a kit from one of the Keg(insert name here).com sites. Let SWMBO scream when she opens the bank statement. I'm glad she hasn't started reading the transactions as they post online yet.

I have a micromatic primary and secondary regulator and love it. Beverage factory usually has sales on them.

Back