• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Brewing package in Houston

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TX_Brewing

Reaction score
I have for sale the following items as a package deal.

8 Gallon stainless brew kettle with a thick tri-ply bottom, great for extract or BIAB brewers – $109@AHB plus $15 to drill a hole for the bulkhead

7.5 gallon mash tun with a Blichmann Brewmometer, the adjustable position type (I will switch it out before sale) $20 for the kettle valve, $80 for the thermometer, and $40-ish for the kettle

Kettle has installed a weldless fitting (stainless) and a stainless 3 piece ball valve – $48@AHB

A propane burner that I have used for the past several years, works great, burns clean and doesn’t soot the bottom of my kettle(s) $23 at local sporting goods store

A butterfly style capper for bottles $20@AHB

A nylon grain bag bought from Austin homebrew $7.50@ local homebrew store

6 cases of bottles, most are de-labeled, all are clean and come in nice boxes of various configurations for storage. $13 a case at AHB

Just under a pound of ph stabilizer from Defalcos. $15@ Defalcos

This is pretty much everything one would need to get into all grain BIAB or partial mash brewing, just add a fermenter and some bottle caps and you are ready to go.

New, all of this gear is right at $380 or so $$, not including the bottles.

I am asking $120 or best offer for all of it.

IMG_2987.jpg

IMG_3034.jpg

IMG_3036.jpg

Last edited:
Bump, Anybody? Seriously willing to look at offers, I would like this stuff out of my garage.

Sorry I thought that was a private message reply. New to the forum and getting back into home brewing after a 10+ year hiatus to raise 3 kids.

Can I get a pic of the mash tun? I will be in your area tomorrow and Thursday.

Back