Share a brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starnski

Reaction score
It still amaze's me, when one of my non-brewing buddy's try a homebrew for the first time. They sniff the glass, to see if it smell's like beer, then they take a sip, they look at the glass then look at me and say "Hey this is good!" and I allways say "Ya I know.

So expand a friends horizon today "Share a brew"
:rockin:

When I was first starting I had a hard time finding enough bottles that I could use. A friend had a bunch in his garage so I asked if I could have some and I'd give him and his GF a 6 pack of my brew. They agreed.... Then said they don't want any... A few months later I was visiting and I brought some with me.. Finally convinced them to try just a sip. "WOW! this does taste good!" Both of them did the sniff test too haha!

Another friend last weekend came to watch me brew since he had been thinking about getting into it. I had a light cream ale on tap he took one sip (he didn't sniff it...) and looked at me and said "Okay I'm convinced! I want to homebrew! This stuff is AWESOME!" haha (I think he's still working on convincing the wife to let him)

Always a joy to watch people taste a good homebrew for the first time.

We had a little party a few months ago.

One of my friends is "on the wagon". Not an AA type of thing, he is trying to lose weight etc.

Another friend was going on and on how tasty my Pils was and Ross finally decided to have a beer. After sampling both that were on tap, he decided the Budvar clone was exceptional.

15 beers later he was being poured into the car so his daughter could drive him home.

A love story always brings a tear to me eye.....

LOL

Cheers,

knewshound

Sephro said:
I think he's still working on convincing the wife to let him

Homebrewing requires a VERY high level of cleanliness and sanitation. SWMBO knows that when I'm brewing, the kitchen will be spotless (or at spotless as it gets). Worked like a charm, she bought me my basic setup for x-mas.

Of course, don't say anything about boilovers....

Latest posts

Back