• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: 2 ball lock kegs. Bay Area, CA. looking valves/fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phoenixs4r

Reaction score
This is a continuation from this post: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/bay-area-ca-only-2-ball-lock-kegs-2-pin-lock-kegs-291801/ I was unable to edit so I created a new thread.

I have 2 real (not converted) ball lock kegs. They more than likely need new orings and one needs a lid.

I have a pin lock system, and I am (attempting) to reduce my beer intake so these are just taking up room, and it would be nice to finally get my pump up and running with the fittings I need.

Looking for 2 weld less 1/2 full port ball valves, or valves with couplers, street elbows, or quick disconnect fittings. Stainless only please. Possibly other brew supplies as well, offer, worst I can say is no. I don't know what ball lock kegs go for nowadays, so offer.

Cheers!

Also interested in trading the ball lock posts for pin lock. Lemme know

Back