3/16 SS Tail Pieces source?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester369

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I wanted to keep the liquid hardware in my Keezer stainless, but the only tail pieces I could find were 1/4". That makes my beer line lengths rediculously long- about 20' per faucet based on the L=(P-(H*.5)-1)/R formula. Anyone know where I can find a 3/16 SS tail?

I use 1/4" tailpieces with my 3/16" line attached via 1/4" threaded disconnects. It makes for a nice tight fit.

Here is a shop with 3/16 stainless tails (part #55384-3 for straight and #55388 for bent), might want to email them just to verify that they are stainless and not brass.

TheFlyingBeer said:
Here is a shop with 3/16 stainless tails (part #55384-3 for straight and #55388 for bent), might want to email them just to verify that they are stainless and not brass.

Thanks for the link - I think I actually looked at that site before, but just didn't see it! :drunk: I have emailed to confirm the material.

Let us know what they turn out to be, although with my wallet's current condition it will probably be brass for me...

Back