• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FEELER: 1/2 Sanke Keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big_al_in_k-zoo

Reaction score
Hello,

I've Had this Rubber Coated 1/2 Barrel Keg for AWHILE. I've kept it with the intention of either using it as a mashtun, or a fermentor. I live in an apartment so space isn't abundant. I'd hate myself for giving this up, but after watching a few episodes of Hoarders with my girlfriend this must go.

Just curious if anyone would be SERIOUSLY interested in it. I've never shipped anything this big before so not sure how to pack it / shipping costs would be. And not sure how much to ask for it =). I am open to trades, interested in corny kegs, draft towers, taps.........

I live in Kalamazoo, Michigan and would prefer local dealings.

Please let me know how much I should reasonably ask!

Thanks,

ALAN

nee444.jpg

72sqk9.jpg

If you were closer I'd take this off your hands, it would make a great Electric Boil Kettle/HLT/MLT. Good luck with the sale!

Sorry guys, I got this one!

I think I'm going to make this into an Electric HLT or BK. I owe a friend a keg or two and this will give me an extra one. I love the rubber on it. Maybe it will hold heat better.

Back