Founder's KBS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zamial

Reaction score
Yep that is right I have 2 bottles and will have another 2 in about 30 minutes. There is a limit of 2 per person and the wife is getting hers on her lunch break. I do not even know how to react, I have been wanting to try this beer for almost 2 years.

This may require a special ceremony and sharing of a bottle with friends/club members. I have not been this excited for a beer since the wife got me 4 Pliney the Elders 2 x-mas's ago...

EDIT: Just talked to my neighbor and he is going to come down and buy me another 2... a whole 6er of KBS for me!

Best part is I have 8 normal breakfast stouts so I can do a side by side!

I am now seriously considering hosting a small Founder's tasting at my next homebrew club meeting. I think it would be awesome to get a bunch of different Founder's stuff and sample them all. I have a Backwoods Bastard stashed away as well as some standard Breakfast Stouts. :D

My local bottle shop got two cases in last week. Same situation- two bottles per person. It sold out in 14 minutes. Already gone before I even knew it was there.

My local bottle shop got two cases in last week. Same situation- two bottles per person. It sold out in 14 minutes. Already gone before I even knew it was there.

The bottle shop here sold out in 4 hours.

Some friends of ours got 2 bottles and when he got off work he tried for 2 more but they were gone. I got 6. I am going to let them age theirs and we are now discussing the idea of a Founder's tasting party this weekend or soon. :)

I really like finding rare brews like this but I love the wife that told me where they were a little more!

sold out in 10 minutes this year

Better-Half-750ML-630x568.jpg

founders limited releases are way too limited

*Only available in select markets

They should move that * to the upper left of the Founder's Name! Like: *Founders

But thanks for that! :mug:

Back