South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 29!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping they are open Monday so i can get a confirmed delivery date. I'm guessing they wont be so i should have it by Tuesday.

Looks like this shipment will leave NCM on Monday. With the upcoming weather forecast, we are looking at the following thursday/friday for pickup.

I'll PM full details to everyone tomorrow night!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again and the next GB will be started directly after!

Also, is there anyone in this GB who lives near or is willing to lug a sack of grain anywhere near Ft. Washington, PA?

Since I still need to pick up my Star-san from the last buy, I can grab the grain for the person in Ft Washington and hold it in Philly til they can pick it up or I'll be at the Valley Forge Convention Center on Friday Night June 8th and can try to make arrangements for them there. Let me know if either option is workable for them.

Looks like a touch of rain on thursday/friday. I keep checking it so I should know for sure which day would be best for us by saturday. I'll PM everyone on saturday evening when we have a better view of the week.

The pickup has been set for Friday, June 8th at 8:15pm!

7905 N. Route 130 (Crescent Blvd.)
Pennsauken, NJ 08110

When entering Disc Makers, please park in the gravel lot furthest away from the building.

If you can not make it to the pickup, please arrange for someone to hold your grain for you.

If you have any questions, please call me at 856-313-xxxx.

Cheers! :mug:

Can anyone in South Jersey help a brother out and pickup and hold 2 sacks of grain until early next week?

1x CM-2ROW, 1x BD-MOPA

It looks like I will be out of town over the weekend starting on Friday.

Thanks much,
Glenn

Awesome muggz, I'm in the ne too, so should be easy to meet up. I'll pm you later about it. Really appreciate it

I'm in Pennsville right at the Del. Mem. Bridge if you are close I can help you out.

Can anyone in South Jersey help a brother out and pickup and hold 2 sacks of grain until early next week?

1x CM-2ROW, 1x BD-MOPA

It looks like I will be out of town over the weekend starting on Friday.

Thanks much,
Glenn

Sorry if i've missed any messages the past few days. There has been an unexpected event on the home front. If you need to contact me, just PM me so i don't miss your questions. Most of you also have my number also. I'll post some tips tomorrow night to help make this Friday run a smoothly as possible.

Is there anyone in this GB who lives near or is willing to lug a sack of grain anywhere near Ft. Washington, PA? Please PM me. I have a bag that needs to make it up that way.

I have to be away for work through Sunday. Is there anybody in the Mt. Laurel/Cherry Hill area willing to hold 3 sacks till Monday?

Thanks

Good idea!

Don't forget... I'll have quarts of Belgian Dark Candi D2 Syrup for $10/ea available at the pickup!

See everyone tomorrow night!

Don't forget... I'll have quarts of Belgian Dark Candi D2 Syrup for $10/ea available at the pickup!

nice i'll prob take one as well. we've been making candy sugar @ home but this sounds too good to say no to. as a reminder i'll be picking up biscostew's 3 bags of grain:

jessup: 1x BZ-DMUN, 1x TF-BRWN, 2x BZ-VIEN, 1x BD-PILS, 1x GP-OATS, 1/2x FB-WHET, 1/2x TF-OPTC, 1/5x 5S-PBW50
Biscostew: 1/2x FB-WHET, 1x CM-PALE, 1x TF-GPRM, 1x FB-PILS

hatepickingnames said:
I wish. This isnt party central. The only chicks here dont like beer and crap their pants. Well, exept the wife, she likes beer.:D

Im picking up 73's grains.

And the party stops at bed time 730pm...

lordura, thanks for the group buy! Looking forward to the next one! The pickup place was a little hard to find. Our GPS took us to a cemetery and told us we reached our destination! Yikes! We asked a police officer for directions. The officer looked exactly like John Goodman! Not sure what that means... But, next time, I think we must all party at hatepickingnames's place afterwards! ;-)

Back