New BCS-462 owner could use a little help.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derp

Reaction score
I'm converting a 3-keggle system from propane to electric RIMS; I have most of the parts for the control panel and I'm itching to get started. Does anyone have a config file that they could share with me so that I can see how this device is used in the real world? I'm fiddling around with it a bit, but some areas have me confused and the Wiki and examples I've seen refer to things like WINs, HMI and Manual Mode and none of those things exist in the Version 4 firmware. Having a functional config to look at would help me greatly.

Thanks!

Version 4 firmware is still beta (albeit, very stable) and documentation is not done yet for it. Beta3 will release soon and hopefully should be the last beta for the V4 firmware before final release (along with documentation). It's probably best to just jump in and start playing with it and then ask questions for whatever parts are not clear. Also, you might get quicker responses to questions on the ECC forum.

It's probably best to just jump in and start playing with it and then ask questions for whatever parts are not clear. Also, you might get quicker responses to questions on the ECC forum.
I have been playing around with it a bit. It's hooked up to a breadboard with LEDs to represent the 3 heating elements and 2 pumps, but I can't really try any sort of realistic testing until I have the control panel built. I'm pretty good at learning by example, so I was just hoping to inspect someone's processes and states to get an idea of how people are programming ramps, holds, pauses, logic, etc.

I'll post on the ECC forum, too. It just seemed pretty quiet over there, so I was hoping to get a faster reply on HBT.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back