Ebay wort chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what shipping would be-perhaps you could make one cheaper, perhaps not. The price of copper is going through the roof right now.........

The chiller looks good, but I just did a shipping check and it put it above the price I just paid, which was $40 from Austin's Brewing supplies.

I didnt think of the shipping. I guess I should just wait and order several things from a reputable online brew place. Thanks for the input

gonzoflick said:
I didnt think of the shipping. I guess I should just wait and order several things from a reputable online brew place. Thanks for the input

Yes and no. Look at other threads about the cost of copper.... this does not sound like the time to wait if you want a chiller.

the price of copper is at an all time high..however there is nothing holding up the prices except hype and speculation. there is no real shortage of copper. copper will come back to a reasonable price...though probably not to the lowest/most recent.

that being said i would shop around. a big bulky item like a im chiller will cost a bit for shipping, but i see that morebeer.com has them reasonably priced with free shipping.

Back