DIY solution for tap locks?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did this get turned into your thread? i think that where some confusion is coming from. it started out as a request to proof it from a 3 year old. Now you're hijacking to proof it from the neighborhood.

:DSorry, must have been the resurrection mojo.Thanks for reminding me.

Yeah I have thought about this idea quite a bit. I'm thinking I could even make it out of wood, stained and all. After all if someone breaks this , we've got bigger issues.

I've already got the keezer lid padlocked. My keezer is outside on back patio, I dont think anyone could lift it with 5 kegs in it. But who knows. I just dont want any of the neighborhood kids getting ideas, not to mention the trouble they could get into.
Yes, but is it squirrel proof? I would hate to see drunk squirrels running around the neighborhood causing all sorts of nonsense and what not. :D

:DSorry, must have the the resurrection mojo.Thanks for reminding me.

Didn't mena to sound course, just pointing out where some confusion may be coming from. Or I could have been the only confused one.

Yes, but is it squirrel proof? I would hate to see drunk squirrels running around the neighborhood causing all sorts of nonsense and what not. :D

Why would anyone hate to see that?! Setup a video camera and you'll be splurging on that new Brutus 10 in no time curtousy of America's Funniest Home Videos!

An old friend of mine had a one eyed squirrel at her house. That think would ALWAYS knock over the beer cans/bottles outside of her house and drink. Made for an entertaining afternoon.

Didn't mena to sound course, just pointing out where some confusion may be coming from. Or I could have been the only confused one.

No big deal, the post was dead and I wanted to keep all the information in this thread, instead of reinventing the wheel. When folks started to reply, I thought they wuz talking to me. I was zoned out.:mug:

Back