Some people suck

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DUCCCC

Reaction score
I'm not druck, but I might need to tip a few later tonight...

I recently went to bat for another employee where I work. I called in some favors from the HR dept. because this person was getting flack from their supervisor. I was under the impression this person was a hard worker, and I was told good things by the people this person worked for...

They were just busted for dealing drugs, not just a little either. Were talking double digit pounds.

I'm feeling like a complete heel.

You try to help a person out, and then turn around to learn you were fed a line of 5h1T, and totally misrepresented to:mad: .

So much for lending a hand, I should have known better.

wow, that sucks. Go and stick your neck out for someone and they turn out to be a total tool.....

Nothing to do with the question at hand, but I agree. Most of the people I encounter everyday suck.:( .........Or maybe it's me who sucks. ;) I dunno.

Not to go into too much detail, but this is not someone I'd usually "hang" with. I went out of my way a while back to help them out, thinking I was doing a good deed for someone who genuinely need a hand, only to find out she's dealin' drugs with her husband and kid. All three busted now, probably lose their home, cars and whatever else.

Whatever, they deserve it.

As a person - if your gut says this person was/is good then you did the right thing... you can't keep second guessing yourself in life or you will end up being a very unhappy person.

The professional in me says... don't ever stick your neck out for someone you have not personally worked on projects with.

ma2brew said:
I'm not druck, but I might need to tip a few later tonight...

I recently went to bat for another employee where I work. I called in some favors from the HR dept. because this person was getting flack from their supervisor. I was under the impression this person was a hard worker, and I was told good things by the people this person worked for...

They were just busted for dealing drugs, not just a little either. Were talking double digit pounds.

I'm feeling like a complete heel.

You try to help a person out, and then turn around to learn you were fed a line of 5h1T, and totally misrepresented to:mad: .

So much for lending a hand, I should have known better.

Just remember the immortal words of Ben Franklin about the Continental Congress. "They are not you friends They are people you work with. They will screw you in a minute."

Back