Keg Posts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrgile02

Reaction score
Does anybody know of a good way to get the platic tips off of cornelius keg posts to replace them? Mine or old and worn an barely hold a seal for the top they are to worn down to hold tight. I have new ones but cant get the old ones off.

Cheers, Jordan

No not the two posts themselves. Im talking about the posts on the lid that have the plastic tips on them that seal the lid itself. If that makes sense

The only time I've replaced tips, I ended up using a Stanley knife to cut the old ones off.

Yep, cut the tips off and got the new ones on. thanks for the reply. Where did you get the recipe for Roque Mocha Porter clone II - Nottingham, sounds great. Let me know.

Cheers, Jordan

The RMP clone was a kit from austinhomebrew.com Couldn't find a recipe anywhere. Came out very close to the original and neither Tom nor I can tell the difference between his batch (liquid yeast) and mine (nottingham).

Back