For those who have never tried SKEETER PEE

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
IMAG0292.jpg

HERE IT IS IN THE CARBOYS.

IMAG0298.jpg

TRYING TO SIPHON SOME OUT WHILE I WASN'T LOOKING ( obviously a joke..everything sanitized)

IMAG0299.jpg

yeah it really is that good...( one carboy bottled)

The good thing about cold crashing it.. you can drink it as you bottle it!!!

Ok what the heck is skeeter pee??? Recipe? Flavor profile? Ale or lager? You have struck my curiosity

Another option is to pasteurize the bottles once they have carbonated to your liking. There is a sticky in the cider forum called "easy stove top pasteurization" that describes it well. Be careful of over temp and over carbonation that can each lead to bottle detonations.

I am sitting next to a hot water bath with bottles in it right now. I am pasteurizing bottle carbonated sweet sparkling welch's white wine.

Also has anyone tried this with lime juice? Or maybe half lemon half lime? Those might be good too

Boy I dunno freezing, the lemony snickets are already really strong, concentrating would be overbearing in my opinion...you'd be better off adding some alc after th fact if that what you want...dip it in some shine!

This is the lime juice I was considering. What do you fellas think?

Sent from my HTC One using Home Brew mobile app

1390302122031.jpg

Has anyone tried freeze-distilling this like they make applejack?

I make lemon cello shine and got a gallon that will be aged a full year this summer. We chill it really cold and casually drinks shots out on the lake in the hot summer.

Also, can one use expelled yeast from a beer fermentation?

Back