• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT - 2 sets of ball-lock fittings for pin-lock fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveKC

Reaction score
I recently bought a 2-spout kegerator off CL, and it came with ball-lock fittings. That was perfect, because I was planning on using ball-lock kegs. It even came with one.

However, I recently came in to 8 pin-lock kegs for free. SO, instead of spending 15$ per keg to convert, I want to instead convert my fittings to pin-lock.

I will trade out my current fittings ( 2 sets of ball-lock, barbed end ) for the same in pin-lock! These fittings appear to be in great shape; however they are to be considered in "used" condition.

Anyone local to the Kansas City area would be most convenient, however I am willing to ship.

Thanks for your time!

-Dave Walden

All solved. I hadn't realized sent messages also count against my quota of 5.

I have the 2 sets I need now. Thanks for all the replies!~

Back