Location of Commercial Hop Production

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apoxbrew

Reaction score
Weird title I guess... I'm looking for a list of all hops commercially grown in Oregon and Washington. Anyone know where such a list is (one that indicates where the various varieties are commercially grown)?

they have a great list of all hops for sure... but it doesn't indicate where each variety is produced.

Just do a search for "Washington Hops" or "Oregon Hops" and I'm sure something will come up. I'd check but I have to get to work. Good luck! Actually, check the links at freshops.com. I seem to remember there were links to each state.

Are you looking for names, addresses or some other coordinates? For bio-security reasons, you probably won't find that.

If you just want to know what varieties are grown in a particular area, that may be possible. What are you trying to accomplish? Maybe we can help more if we know.

i found it. on the usahops site under statistics there's a usda report that indicates the major varieties grown in oregon and washington. it's certainly not all encompassing as those varieties produced in very small quantities aren't listed, but all the major ones are which is exactly what i was looking for.

thanks everyone for your help!!

Back