• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

"Will Run For Beer" Technical Shirt and Hats

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runs4beer

Reaction score
If you're a runner or drink/brew w/ one these are good quality technical shirts.

http://69.94.23.162/xcart/home.php?cat=260

I ran the smuty nose brewery's mrathon in october and this is the company that put it on they also have a Will Run For Beer race Series in New Hampshire thats fun.
-R4B

If you're a runner or drink/brew w/ one these are good quality technical shirts.

http://69.94.23.162/xcart/home.php?cat=260

I ran the smuty nose brewery's mrathon in october and this is the company that put it on they also have a Will Run For Beer race Series in New Hampshire thats fun.
-R4B

Do tell more please! I ran a "gear and beer" 5k down in RI as my first race, but I'm looking to do more!

On On!

images

Passedpawn, do you run with a hash? I've been interested in checking one out in my area, but I'm pretty sure the closest one is deceased...

Not exactly. I used to run with a friend and he was a HHH. We drank more than we ran, but he was a fun dude. Last time I saw him we ran and drank our asses off in Japan. He lives in Singapore.

I've thought about joining a local one, because I like their principles :)D), but my friend (different one) tried it out and said it was a bunch of old dudes. I'm not a spring chicken myself, so maybe I'll give it a try.

If you join up with your local, let me know how it goes.

Not exactly. I used to run with a friend and he was a HHH. We drank more than we ran, but he was a fun dude. Last time I saw him we ran and drank our asses off in Japan. He lives in Singapore.

I've thought about joining a local one, because I like their principles :)D), but my friend (different one) tried it out and said it was a bunch of old dudes. I'm not a spring chicken myself, so maybe I'll give it a try.

If you join up with your local, let me know how it goes.

Will do. The one that I know is still active is a bit of a drive for me but not that bad. I wouldn't be surprised if it is a bunch of "old dudes" because (for some reason) I've found that many of my peers don't seem to enjoy mixing sports and beer drinking. Except for the Ultimate Frisbee kids and the Snowboarders.

Anyway, I'll likely wait for warmer weather before checking it out!

Do tell more please! I ran a "gear and beer" 5k down in RI as my first race, but I'm looking to do more!

If you didn't find it http://www.willrunforbeer.com/
After a marathon nothing keeps that good feeling going like smutt nose IPA

Also dog fish head has a race(s) in MD that would be cool to do I'm sure some DHF 120 would really keep the good good feeling going:rockin:

Back