Homebrewtalk Carboy Cleaner Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need one of the cleaners to save my poor wife's wrists from scrubbing out my carboys and the use of power tools and brewing is beyond awesome.

I have spent the last six months training a hampster to scrub the inside of my carboys, unsucessfuly.

There is absolutely no reason why I should not win one of these cleaners. Therefore it is logical that I will win the next time.

1. to make my life easier
2. to show off to my buddies with that have hops stuck to the sides of carboys.

I need a carboy cleaner because Texan's need very clean beer to float the guadalupe river.

I need it desparately because I have a 3 year old and another on the way and my brewing time is about to be drastically cut short. I need all the tools I can get to help me brew with reduced time.

A handstaff of holly, a buailtin of hazel,a single sheaf and a clean keg. -Irish Proverb

Twas 4 weeks before Christmas and all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring except for a mouse,
Seems Devo9 had not been able to clean,
Enough of his carboy and a mouse it would seem,
Had caught the scent of the carboy’s ill fate,
Now Christmas is ruined while the Sinclairs fumigate.

Here I sit all broken hearted, I cracked a carboy while I just started.
Holding on tight to this leaky thing, a carboy brush would have saved this thing!

Being a new home brewer I've been searching for a better way to clean my carboy especially the top, I'm nervous of not getting it clean enough.

I need a carboy cleaner because I am obsessive about making sure everything is clean and this wonderful tool would save me some time and grief!:)

I would love to have either one, but the carboy cleaner because I am a NEAT FREAK and I hate the stupid hard bristled POS that came in my kit.

I also may find other purposes for it. For instance, a little spanking for SWMBO? If she reads this and I win, she'll probably just beat me to death with it when it arrives. :ban: :mug: :ban: :mug: :ban:

Thanks for the chance,

James, the guy who risks his life for free awesome homebrew things" :rockin:

Would love a Carboy cleaner for free, i'm a home brewer and having a lot of fun doing so.

I need one because without, my carboys are growing bread from lack of cleaning between brews. I tried adding raisins once, but I couldn't get past the smell to try it.

1 sentence: Because that looks like a sexy cleaner and I could EASILY benefit from having one!

That and a better cleaning tool is always nice!

I could use one because i'm brewing way too much NOt to have one; besides, my PR powers for a free product are immense!

I need a REAL Carboy Cleaner because I recently purchased a cheap knock-off and the plastic stem already broke and the pads were barley long enough to reach the sides of the carboy.

I really, really need one of these because, try as I might, I cannot get my hands in a carboy well enough to clean them. I've tried but I keep getting stuck at the pinky. I have a 3 month old who's hands are small enough to fit and she should be able to hold the scrubby by next month. If you want to do your part to prevent child labor, you will be sure to give me a Carboy Cleaner. Emma sayes "tank you"

because your product will make my beer better and my life easier. the two goals of every homebrewer

I would like to win a carboy cleaner so I could say I finally have won something for once.
Plus would make cleaning easier!!!

I would like one because I am completly new to homebrewing and as I type I am sanitizing my new carboy and would hope to have it as clean as possible on my next brew. I believe this would greatly help

cause if I win one, I also win a bet with my girlfriend that she will clean the next 3 carboys!

I would appreciate this cleaner as I am new to brewing and would help lower the costs to all the stuff I have to buy!

Would be very beneficial for me to own this piece of equipment because I don't have much time to clean. I have to do stuff as fast as I can because of my two young children always needing my supervision. So this would help me clean my carboys much faster and let me spend more time with my boys rather than spending so much time cleaning.

i have a bad back, and this would REALLY help the cleaning process. I'm serious, every time i brew my back is in so much pain from all the lifting. if i could eliminate one lifting process, my fiance would love your company forever.

There was a brewer in Nantucket

Who fermented his wort in a bucket.

‘cause the build up of dreg *

Prevented the use of his keg

He could sure use a tool to demuck-it.

(* Poetic license)

2 days into brewing I'm already an addict. GIVE ME MY FIX!

I'm an American and shouldn't have to pay high prices for gasoline!!! Oh, wrong forum... I mean... err... have to clean my carboy manually!

A carboy cleaner would make it alot easier then driving my carboys to the U-Wash-It down the street and using their power washer to rinse out after my brews (I don't think they like it since I don't leave any for them to consume).:mug:

Winning this might save my marriage as using the wife's kitchen sink and sink sprayer is not appreciated no matter how good the beer is.

I am a greatly challenged creative writer, but I am sure that having one would inspire me to write the winning entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back