Newbie here with a success story

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJDore

Reaction score
Picked up a Brewers Best Cream Ale kit and put together my first batch earlier this month. 5 days in primary, 10 days in secondary, and 9 days in bottles (so far) and I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to try one. Threw a tester in the fridge 36 hours ago and just poured. Carbonation seems so far so good. Not much head yet but plenty of bubbles and tastes terrific. Can't wait to see what I've got in another week or so!

Started my second batch this past weekend. Another Brewers Best Kit, this one a partial mash IPA. Had to remind myself to RDWHAHB on several occassions but here's hoping it turns out.

As soon as I get that sucker racked to secondary I'm hoping to start Biermuncher's Centennial Blonde to take with me on a family beach trip to the Gulf.

Thanks to all for the constant help for us noobs. Even though this is my first post, I've been surfing through the forums for the better part of a month and the help is always greatly appreciated!

<Alien voice ON> Well, Fred, it looks like we've abducted another addict to this crazy human hobby! <Alien voice OFF>

Congrats on the first brew! Glad it turned out well!

glenn514:mug:

Back