Hello from Philly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cslewisster

Reaction score
My name's Matt I'm in college and I just started my first brew today (a Nut Brown Ale). I'm pretty excited to say the least.

New Jersey Homebrewers

Come on down!

I hope we see you!

Cheers!

:mug:

Tom

Location and hours of operation are below:

Rubino's Homemade Wine & Beer Supply
2919 Route 206
Columbus, NJ 08022
609-261-8420
email: [email protected]
web: www.makewinebeer.com

Thursday - 8am-8pm
Friday - 10am-8pm
Saturday - 8am-8pm
Sunday - 8am-5pm

Welcome. Both my folks were born in Philly. I was born in Camden. We lived at 4th and McKean and 5th and Mifflin also...still have relatives at 2nd and Siegel and north of downtown...lived in the K&A area too near the el...just around the corner from where they filmed Rocky. ;)

Rubino...I know where you are too. I worked at Ft Dix for 5 years after I got out of the Army. Lived in Browns Mills and Mt Holly. Been to the Columbus Market many times. Do you remember a band from Browns Mills called Riff-Raff in 1981? Used to eat at the 206 Diner at Rte 38 and 206. Is the Satellite Lounge still open in Wrightstown? Many an all-nighter there my friend...

Yep, sure do remember it. Alot of good times there for sure. Many great bands came there. Hot spot for years. Alot of bikers went there too. Sure remember it all. I remember the band... I was about 19 bak than!
Welcome. Both my folks were born in Philly. I was born in Camden. We lived at 4th and McKean and 5th and Mifflin also...still have relatives at 2nd and Siegel and north of downtown...lived in the K&A area too near the el...just around the corner from where they filmed Rocky. ;)

Rubino...I know where you are too. I worked at Ft Dix for 5 years after I got out of the Army. Lived in Browns Mills and Mt Holly. Been to the Columbus Market many times. Do you remember a band from Browns Mills called Riff-Raff in 1981? Used to eat at the 206 Diner at Rte 38 and 206. Is the Satellite Lounge still open in Wrightstown? Many an all-nighter there my friend...

Welcome! i'm from south philly my self! a 2 streeter.... well thats where i lived anyway. welcome to the hobby to end all hobbies! just wait until your attempting to justify the new kegging or all grain or conical setup...

Yep, sure do remember it. Alot of good times there for sure. Many great bands came there. Hot spot for years. Alot of bikers went there too. Sure remember it all. I remember the band... I was about 19 bak than!
I was one of the guitarists in the band. :rockin:I was living in BM at the time and graduated from Burlington Cty College (84) then I transferred to Trenton State. I read it's called College of NJ (or something like that) now.

I was one of the guitarists in the band. :rockin:I was living in BM at the time and graduated from Burlington Cty College (84) then I transferred to Trenton State. I read it's called College of NJ (or something like that) now.

TCNJ, The College of New Jersey.

The association with Trenton became more of a liability as Trenton's image and condition has slid downward.

Yes, the area was loaded with mansions, nice homes and everything and the elements just destroyed it. Yes, it is called College of NJ. My son went that and was on the deans list and top of his class. He is now a school teacher in South Brunswick. Great College and not really easy to get into.
TCNJ, The College of New Jersey.

The association with Trenton became more of a liability as Trenton's image and condition has slid downward.

I'm from the Roxborough area. Very addictive hobby you're getting yourself into. No need to justify the kegging equipment yourself. That first pint that you pull justifies itself!!

Latest posts

Back