• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Pressure Cooker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickeldeposit

Reaction score
I’m in the market for a stainless steel pressure cooker 12 quart or larger. Let me know what you have stashed away in your basements.

I'd keep an eye on craigslist, ebay, and local second hand stores. This is an item that I don't think many homebrewers will be getting rid of

I have one- but even if I wanted to get rid of it (I don't), the shipping on it would be a KILLER. They are very, very heavy, and very big. It would be cheaper to find one on Craigslist or buy a new one with free shipping online.

All the ones above recommended and linked are all aluminum pressure cookers, and he asked for SS. SS pressure cookers are more difficult to find, and when you do, they are typically pricey.

All the ones above recommended and linked are all aluminum pressure cookers, and he asked for SS. SS pressure cookers are more difficult to find, and when you do, they are typically pricey.

Good catch, Mr. Obvious. :D We're just suggesting quality alternatives.

Latest posts

Back