Friday!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjasghar

Reaction score
Yes i know i'm stating the obvious...but i'm excited, <5 hours till weekend/bottling/brewing.

had a dos xx at chipotle for lunch too :D

:mug:

Its Friday....

You aint got no job.....

Ima get you high today! :drunk:

150px-Foto281ef.jpg

48 hours of baby-duty this weekend. Wifey just called; she's presenting at a conference, but not until SUNDAY afternoon, not Saturday. NBD, 'cept Cassie tends to be a bit of a whiny girl at night, and I ain't got no boobies to placate her. :D

So, we'll do a run to the HBS and have a daddy-daughter weekend, but no real drinking, and no getting ready for next weekend...

SWMBO wants "us" to do something this weekend. She doesn't know it yet, but I am brewing. She is more than welcome for "us" to brew!!!

My SWMBO is down for the count and sick as a dog. Junior brewer is going to help me wash some bottles tonight. This will keep him out of Mommy's already pounding skull. Plus it'll help me get ready to bottle my Apfel this weekend.

There's a Sammy Smith Imperial Stout that I know is waiting for me drink tonight.

That's the leadoff anyway. :D

Ize

Back