brew recipe builder type site??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cincydave

Reaction score
There is a site called cocktailbuilder.com cocktail builder - mixed drinks from ingredients in your bar where you list what ingredients you have on hand and it brings back cocktail recipes you can make with them. Does anyone know of a similar site for brewing, so if you had some odds and ends of grains, hops, yeast etc, you could see what you could make with them. Just curious if something like this exists.

Thanks BarberSurgeon. I've just done extracts so far, but as soon as my last couple of kits are gone, going to try BIAB. I don't have any brewing software and was wondering if there was a free interent site similar to the ones for making cocktails out of whatever ingredients you have on hand. I couldn't find anything for beer recipes but figured if something like that existed, someone on HBT would be aware of it.

Thanks Zgoda. Will have to play around with that a bit. That looks like what I was looking for (beer calculus)

Back