A busy day w/ no homebrew for drinkin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astyler

Reaction score
So today I got my ingredients in and brewed my second batch of beer, an extract version of OFlannigans Bad Cow Stout.

While brewing that, I bottled my first brew (a hoppy IPA). Thanks goes to Revvy for the spigot to wand over the dishwasher door method. Also while brewing and bottling I threw together 5 gallons of EdWort's Apfelwein! Took me and my two buddies 5 hours in the kitchen w/ some chinese food and some commercial beer drinkin.

Luckily, 3 of my bottles were Peroni and Stella, and neither would work with my capper, so we did have three frosty, flat, hoppy IPAs to drink and it was fantastic :rockin:

So 3 weeks from now I'll have lots of IPA, then a few weeks later some stout and hard cider. :mug:

Also picked up 2 reconditioned cornies this weekend for $20 :ban: Hopefully I'll have CO2 + Fridge and regulators by the time the cider and stout are ready (they can always sit a little longer).

Anyways.... thanks for all the information on the boards and to my local brewclub (TRUB) for tips.

Congrats man.I always end up drinking flat beer while bottling:mug:.Don't know if you've tried the aplfewein before,but be careful.It's lethal and doens't taste much like cider:D

Back