4 Corny kegs for $86.25

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember those are converted pin locks. I was going to order a bunch of them but the pin locks wont fit in my current kegorator.
If I had a keezer I would be all over that deal.

Remember those are converted pin locks. I was going to order a bunch of them but the pin locks wont fit in my current kegorator.
If I had a keezer I would be all over that deal.

Converted from pin to ball, right? What's the difference between converted ones and ones that are built that way?

They replace the pin lock posts with this kit. The difference you may notice is between the pepsi (ball lock) and coke (pinlock) kegs them selves. Pepsi taller and skinnier, where coke is shorter and fatter.
New_conversion_kit_20101227.jpg

Received a used two-pack from them a few weeks ago. Decent price, fast ship.

They are converted pin locks and I do like the ball lock posts and poppet valves they install.

One has a couple good dents and has very worn and large chunks of rubber missing, but that's what you get for decent price and used. I've got 5g carbing up nicely in it as we speak.

I'd recommend.

Drinking my first beer out of their kegs! Bought the pinlock. They are what they promised. Will probably order more soon.

I did not tell about it, as I wanted my source to stay around!

Agreed, I ordered 2 pin lock corny's and 2 sets of pinlock connectors. The kegs the shipped me are ball locks. Sent an email and 2 sets of Ball lock connectors showed up in 2 days. Everyone makes mistakes, and in business it's all how you rectify them. I'll do business with them again.

$40 for ground shipping to Virginia! Yikes. Makes a good deal, well... not so good. Total price comes out about the same as all the other refurb corny resellers.

YRMV

i have used cornykeg.com for pin lock. Great local cincy company. they allow pick up.

i previously had 1 ball lock setup, but switched to pin lock, because of the low

price. cant beat 12 dollars a keg, on clearance. These were in better condition

than the other company i bought the ball lock from.

just my .02

Latest posts

Back