Comcast vs Qwest HSI?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TXCrash

Gunshy
Reaction score
I currently have Comcast and I'm really getting sick of them, primarily because every time it rains hard I loose internet. A while after hard rain stops, service is restored.

I've complained multiple times and have had multiple techs visit to check my service. Problem is, by the time they are here the signal is perfect since it's not raining any more. I never loose my TV signal.

Just got off the phone with tech support - my service was restored almost immediately after I hung up with them (it also stopped raining).

Soo... If I go to Qwest (the only HSI competitor in this market that I'm aware of) will I be switching to even worse service?

Have you tried waterproofing any cable connections outside your house? A tube of silicon could fix your problem.

I use Qwest, they are alright. but when you need CS the call is routed to India and you get to talk with a hindu for and hour:drunk:

Back