homebrewing has sucked me in

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLem

Reaction score
Just noticed that I have been promoted to "Senior Member" after only 3 months on HBT. Who would have thought I'd have 152 posts and 5 beers (and a cider) under my belt after 3 months. I think I might have an addiction. Perhaps I need to slow down. :tank:

I'm now starting to see why I have such a large stack of papers that still need grading! :D

Seriously though, the reason I've made it to 152 posts is because everyone here who has helped answer all my questions - both practical and hypothetical. So, when I get fired, I'm blaming you all.

(thanks) :mug:

"a large stack of papers that still need grading"??? grading papers is a team sport that can include beer and pizza... ... Just use bubble sheets or find a friend smarter than me to help grade. I grew up in the Plymouth county school system ware my HS principal got a DUI leaving PNHS.

It's been done trust me

Now that you're brewing and have found HBT, you will have to switch to "fill in the letter" worksheets that you run through the machine and grade in 2 minutes.

...I think I might have an addiction. Perhaps I need to slow down.

The notion that this is an addiction is greatly over exaggerated.

This is simply a nice, wholesome hobby that gives us balance in our lives.

Nobody gets addicted to brewing...or HBT...or drinking homebrew...or sharing homebrew...or talking about homebrew...or dreaming of homebrew.

That's just crazy talk.

The notion that this is an addiction is greatly over exaggerated.

This is simply a nice, wholesome hobby that gives us balance in our lives.

Nobody gets addicted to brewing...or HBT...or drinking homebrew...or sharing homebrew...or talking about homebrew...or dreaming of homebrew.

That's just crazy talk.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight "wink wink"

My dad said that if I started kegging, I'd become an alcoholic. Yeah Dad, "become". I think he'd be jealous and he'd be at my house all the time drinking draught beer.

Back