3/16 SS Tail Pieces source?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester369

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I wanted to keep the liquid hardware in my Keezer stainless, but the only tail pieces I could find were 1/4". That makes my beer line lengths rediculously long- about 20' per faucet based on the L=(P-(H*.5)-1)/R formula. Anyone know where I can find a 3/16 SS tail?

I use 1/4" tailpieces with my 3/16" line attached via 1/4" threaded disconnects. It makes for a nice tight fit.

Here is a shop with 3/16 stainless tails (part #55384-3 for straight and #55388 for bent), might want to email them just to verify that they are stainless and not brass.

TheFlyingBeer said:
Here is a shop with 3/16 stainless tails (part #55384-3 for straight and #55388 for bent), might want to email them just to verify that they are stainless and not brass.

Thanks for the link - I think I actually looked at that site before, but just didn't see it! :drunk: I have emailed to confirm the material.

Let us know what they turn out to be, although with my wallet's current condition it will probably be brass for me...

Latest posts

Back