NH intro

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rokipynes

Reaction score
Greetings,

I have just started brewing with a red ale almost gone and a brown ale just started. I have been using Brewers Best kits so I get experience with all aspects of this with a little grain, some extract and DME. My red ale turned out very nice and has received nice comments from all who tried it. I have been surprised how much it improved with time with it peaking in flavor at about 3 months old. I have a EDME Mad Dog Stout waiting in the wings. I am going to doctor that with oatmeal and a little DME as an experiment as I enjoy thick rich Oatmeal stouts.

I am in my late 50s living in very rural central NH with my wife, 5 dogs and 2 cats.

Doug in NH

Hi and Welcome to the Forums. Kind of fun hobby isn't it? I have learned a lot from the questions and experience of the member here.

NH - Live free or die! Rock on!

Hehe, welcome to the hobby and to the forums It sure is exciting when you make your first non-kit beer, and it actually tasts good. Have fun and don't let the mutts drink up all your beer. You gotta keep the lids on those fermenters. The plus side of having 5 dogs is if ever ther is a fuel crisis and no one can drive, you can still make it to work via mush sled. :))

Hi Doug,
Go to Woodstock Station for a couple of Old Man Oatmeal Stouts
Send me the bill.
Jeff

Back