Kegerator conversion question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmp138

Reaction score
So I got my kegs, regulators and co2 today and came home to convert my mini fridge into a kegerator. I've got some problems that I need some help with. There is a freezer compartment at the top with a line running into a metal pan which is the bottom of the freezer compartment. This line will not slide out easily and I am not sure as to what to do in order to unattach the line.

The second problem is that there is a dial thermostat on the right side that is about a 5 inch box held in place with a screw. Both cornys will not fit with this in place, can I just remount it?

I have some pictures that explain it all, I just can't figure out how to post them, so if someone can help with that as well it would be much appreciated!

This is quite abit and probably not the best explanations, thanks for the help anyhow.

to add your pics, go to imageshack.us, upload them, then edit your post, click on the Image button and add a link at a time there (or just use the [ img ] [ /img ] tags without the spaces)

Back