Northern Kentucky / Cincinnati brewpubs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yellowirenut

Reaction score
Will be going to a three day school just a stones throw from the Cincinnati airport. I am looking for a good brewpub to get a few good meals and brews at. Any suggestions? Also what are some good local brews I can pick up for the hotel room and to bring home?

Wow, where to start... first off, where specifically are you staying (guessing near CVG in KY)?

Generally in the area I would suggest Hofbrauhaus in Newport, KY, Moerlein Lager House in Cincinnati on the river, and Taft's Ale House in Cincinnati, OTR. These are all near metro downtown. Also check out the The Party Source in Newport... very, very large selection of craft (local, regional, and national) and import beers.

Mad Tree off I-71 just north of Downtown. Incredible brews of all kinds, great bunch of people there, tap room, all of it. Lemme know if you go, wouldn't mind meeting a fellow HBTer

cool deal..will look around. May get a few classmates to go to the breweries.
Would be a bunch of HVAC techs talking temp control. :cross:

Back