Props to Brewnurse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I came home from work this afternoon and I had a box on the front steps. Hmmmm...wasn't expecting anything, what could this be?

Note inside the box was from Brewnurse, with an explanation of some of his home roasted coffee beans--and 3 healthy samples of beans neatly packaged in pressurized coffee bean bags.

WOW!!!!

This was totally unnecessary Brewnurse, but MUCH appreciated. I owe you SO bigtime, and you will be rewarded very soon.

This is the second time he went above and beyond to send me something. The first time was some overly gracious beer samples from the 21st amendment in Cali.

I just wanted to publicly thank him for doing this. I am in constant awe of the super nice folks in the home-brewing community.

Thanks again man..... :rockin:

Sweet, I love good coffee. I've been trying to talk the SWMBO into getting a home roaster but she says we have enough toys...

Brewiz said:
Sweet, I love good coffee. I've been trying to talk the SWMBO into getting a home roaster but she says we have enough toys...

And i think she probably has enough shoes! DAMN WOMEN!

WOW....

Just now getting a chance to try this coffee. 100% honest here--this is the best cup of coffee I have ever had! The flavor!

I'm hooked! I need to start roasting my own!

Brewnurse, thanks again bro!

Back