Mitch Bros Brewing Company

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum Jeff. Looks like you need to get busy and make some beer. Good Luck.

With the first saturday in November being Teach a friend to homebrew day accoring to the ABA, my brother and I are having a HomeBrew party and are going to be making our first 2 batches in almost 2 and 1/2 years.

We aren't sure what we are going to be putting together but we know we are doing two batches.

Welcome to the forum, thats a good looking brewery you got going, how's that electric burner work out on that boil kettle.

Now get to brewing!

Cheers

I used to fly gas pipeline patrols over Menominee!! Welcome!

Welcome! Beer making Cheese heads rule. There are a great bunch of brewers here. All sorts of experience levels, so participate. We look forward to it.

G'day Jeff, Welcome aboard. Most of the Guys and Gals on this forum are really knowledgable and happy to help out with a problem or just chat about beer, cause lets face it thats why we are all here.
Always remember there is no such thing as a dumb question. Cya round !

No, I'm originally from Ohio... I'm sure we're related, some 20 generations or so back... Mitchell is a pretty common name in the midwest... ;)

Back