Hello from Seattle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings from NW!

I brewed my first batch last night, I chose a Red Ale that came with my starter kit from a local brew shop, and I also picked up a Rogue brewery Dead Guy Ale kit for when I move into my secondary.

This place is a goldmine of information and made my first brewing a pleasurable experience. Thanks for all the great threads, and good information.

Hello back, also from Seattle.
What LHBS are you using?
I get most of my stuff from Larrys, and some from Mountain Homebrew.
What part of town are you in?
I am in the south end, near Renton...

+1 on Larry's
Welcome!
Lots and lots of us from the greater Seattle area as evidenced by the turnout at Naked City taphouse last night :tank:
hope you have a great first beer!

Welcome to the forum, I’m north of Seattle but find myself making many trips to town, Look into bob’s home brewing in the U district or if more north try homebrew heaven.
Best of luck

I am out the east side, by Factoria, but I work downtown. I went to the Cellar Homebrew in North Seattle. The guys there were helpful, and happy to talk at length about brewing. I am always happy to receive suggestions about places though. Are there regular Seattle meetups?

There are a couple of clubs in the area, one meets at Larrys in Kent, and one meets at Mountain Homebrew in Kirkland, those are the two MAIN ones that I know of, but I do know that there are even more than just those two.

I will post some links as soon as I can...

Welcome. I figure I might as well jump in here. I started a month and a half ago. I just found this site today. You Seattle guys are lucky. I have tri-state and Marketime drug for my two brewing stores while I'm at school.

Back