Homebrewer on Google Maps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidP

Reaction score
[ame]http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Milwaukee,+Wisconsin+53212&ll=42.712767,-87.868376&spn=0,359.99673&t=h&z=19&layer=c&cbll=42.712665,-87.868753&panoid=rzchRuODjIalR_4vwY2jOg&cbp=12,17.24,,0,7.21[/ame]

Good question! That's my buddy's house, I'm going there tomorrow to brew a double batch. I was confirming where he lived by using street view, and lo and behold!

I think there is actually a home location google map thread on here somewhere..people mostly marked their cities and didnt post their house so we could visit once we learned what times they go to work (aka when they spend all their time on HBT ;) ) but we appreciate the gesture... what size truck do I need to haul your keezer away? :D

I'll see if I can find it....

Edit: Aww drat..... how big is his keezer?

What's crazy is if you go a couple houses down either way and look back at the homebrewer's place, it looks like they blurred something out. Maybe they thought someone was making meth or something :)

Back